Thursday, May 20, 2021

Old 71 Speedway canceled tomorrow due to rain

Unfortunately with all the rain we have had off and on this week and the forecast showing more rain tonight and some tomorrow we are going to have to cancel the races for tomorrow. Remember we are off next Friday as well due to the Show-Me 100 being at Lucas Oil.

We will be deleting all of the racing events and updating them all this weekend.

Our next race is scheduled for June 4th. We will be racing the following classes due to all the rain outs:
Late Models
Powri Street Stocks
Factory Stocks

Please spread the word and we hope to see you all on June 4th. If we can we will try to get a test and tube in prior to our next race so keep an eye on the page for details.

Search news