Search news

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

From the Butler Fire Department

On Monday, November 1st around 10:06 p.m. the Butler Fire Department was notified of a flue fire at 603 W. Ft. Scott Street in Butler.

On arrival the Butler Fire Department found a small amount of fire and sparks coming from the top of the Chimney from the 2 ½ story residential structure.

The fire was extinguished without damage to the inside or the outside of the structure. The Butler Fire Department was on the scene around one hour. 

Courtesy of the Butler Fire Department