JEFFERSON CITY, MO, MARCH 11, 2022 - The Missouri Department of Natural Resources will host a free pesticide collection event from 8 a.m.-noon Saturday, March 26 at Appleton City Municipal Services (City Barn), 110 S. Maple St. in Appleton City.
The event is open to all Missouri farmers and households. To help prevent the spread of the corona virus, all participants are asked to stay in their vehicle while waste is being offloaded.
- Fly tags
- Fertilizers containing pesticide
- Fire extinguishers
- Yard waste
- Pesticides from businesses, pesticide production facilities, pesticide distributors or pesticide retailers
More information about the Missouri Pesticide Collection Program is available online at dnr.mo.gov/waste-recycling/what-were-doing/events-collections-trainings/missouri-pesticide-collection-program.
Following is a list of other pesticide collection events scheduled this year:
- April 9 – MFA Agri Services - 6927 Highway 100, Washington
- May 21 – MFA Agri Services - 1363 Sainte Genevieve Ave., Farmington
- June 11 – Litton Ag Center, 10808 Liv 235, Chillicothe
- Aug. 13 – MoDOT Maintenance Facility, 1031 Jefferson St., Versailles