The City is requesting voluntary conservation and compliance with the following restrictions:
1. Sidewalks, driveways, parking areas, patios or other paved areas shall not be washed
2. Swimming pools shall not be filled or refilled with water provided by the City.
3. Water shall not be used for recreational purposes such as water slides or yard play
4. Cars, other motor vehicles, trailer or boats shall not be commercially washed, except from a bucket
5. Water shall not be used for dust control
6. Flushing of mains by the he Water Department personnel shall not be done, except to alleviate individual water quality problems
7. Commercial and industrial Users shall conserve water as much as possible
After initiation of Stage One, if weather conditions, expected trends in demands or other factors indicate that the threat of a shortage will continue, the additional provision of Stage Two shall be implemented.