Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Structure fire early this morning in Butler

On Tuesday, July 5th at 1:46 a.m. the Butler Fire Department was dispatched to a residence in the 200 block of Country Club Terrace for a report of a structure fire. 

Upon arrival fire was found on the exterior wall of the garage. The fire was extinguished with damage only to the exterior of the residence.

Cause of the fire appeared to be accidental and fireworks related. Units were released from the scene at 02:32 a.m.

Assistance was given by Adrian Fire, Butler Police, Bates County Sheriff’s Department and Bates County EMS. All occupants were out of the residence upon arrival. There were no injuries.

Search news