Monday, October 17, 2022

Butler Fire Department responds to Hoverboard fire

The Butler Fire Department along with Butler Police Department are on scene of what at first was thought to be a working structure fire in the 300 Block of West Ohio Street in Butler.

When crews arrived on scene the home owner had already thrown the object that was on fire outside of the residence. The object was that was on fire was said to be a Hoverboard with lithium batteries.

Crews are still on scene and attempting to help air the house out of smoke. No one was injured in this incident.

Search news