1. City Hall, 120 N. 7th Street
2. Caboose Park and adjacent railroad properties
3. Prospect Park (Square Park) including median between the 2 sections of the park
4. Water Tower
5. Park Place (Circle Park)
6. Triangle next to Circle Park
7. American Legion Park (ballfields)
8. 701 E Chestnut (vacant lot)
9. 1401 E Maple (vacant lot)
10. Greenlawn Cemetery
11. Water Plant, 6211 SW CR 2007
12. Wastewater Plant, 599 N. 5th Street
13. South Lift Station, 1200 block of east Spruce Street
14. North Lift Station, N. 14th Street
15. MoDOT Building, 8178 N. 14th Street
Bids will be accepted until 5:00 pm on November 15th, 2022, to be reviewed at the regular Board of Aldermen Meeting scheduled for November 16th, 2022, at 7:00 p.m.
For more information, contact City Hall at (417) 395-2223 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposals should be submitted marked “Mowing” with the name of the bidder.
The City reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids, to waive any technicalities in the bid process, to award any bid or portion of a bid which is deemed to be the most advantageous to the City, and to make any investigations as are deemed necessary to determine the ability of a bidder to provide/perform the requested services. In addition, bidders shall not be permitted to use to their advantage any error or omission in the invitation for bid or related specifications.
Bids should be submitted to Casey Crews, City Clerk, either by mail, fax, or e-mail.
City of Rich Hill
Attn: Casey Crews
120 N. 7th Street
Rich Hill, MO 64779
Fax (417) 395-4555