Saturday, December 24, 2022

Public Service Announcement from the city of Rich Hill

If you are experiencing a water leak, please turn off your meter. If you are unable to turn off your meter, please call 417-321-0038 to have a service man come to your location.

Also, please remember in order to receive a leak adjustment, a serviceman must verify the leak and fix.

Thank you.

Search news