The City of Rich Hill is currently accepting applications for a full-time Public Works Supervisor for the maintenance of the parks, cemetery, and streets.
The applicants must be able to operate light and heavy equipment, perform administrative and managerial duties, manual labor associated with the job requirements and other job functions as required.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Operate and maintain backhoe, skid steer, bucket truck, chipper truck, dump truck and other equipment as required
• Push snow with blade on streets in inclement weather
• Perform duties as sexton of the Greenlawn Cemetery
• Minor maintenance at City Hall
• Preparation and duties at the 4th of July Celebration
• Must be able to bend, squat, twist, kneel and reach both to ground level and overhead; lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Ability to work effectively with supervisors, employees and the public
• Subject to call out on emergencies as needed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
• Required to attend the monthly Board of Aldermen Meeting and Special Meetings as requested
• Direct purchasing and inventory of materials and equipment
Qualifications include US Citizen, High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalency, ability to pass a background check, drug screening test and have a valid Missouri Driver’s License.
A CDL drivers license is preferred but not required. Pay will depend on qualifications and experience. Applications can be found at www.richhillmo.com or at City Hall, 120 N. 7th St, Rich Hill, MO. EOE